Clinic Director of Operations
Spa Recruit Middle East are seeking a Director of Operations for a group of Facial Clinics in Dubai to support with their expansion into the rest of the GCC and UAE.
• Direct and oversee operations and ensure staff are motivated and trained to carry out their responsibilities to the required DHA standard.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that core operational functions achieve our business objectives.
• Develop and control operational budgets to promote profitability and ensure the company has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters.
• Direct and control clinic procedures to ensure that all treatments are of the required standard.
• Oversee product purchasing to ensure that the company has the goods and services
required for treatment and sales purposes within agreed costs and quality standards.
• Direct and control warehousing and distribution functions to ensure that other Skin Laundry clinics are supplied with the right quantities of products.
• Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure safe and healthy working
environments across all company locations.
• Maintain working relationships with all other investors and Joint Ventures to ensure
effective co-ordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives.
• Evaluate overall company performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics alongside the accountant.
• Act as the company’s main adviser on all issues relating to operational functions and keep abreast of latest developments to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position.
• Assist the CEO in sourcing new locations for the clinic throughout the UAE.
• Manage all joint venture’s location selection and pre operation training.
• Manage and oversee the fit out of new locations. Including project and cost management and fit out contractor management.
• Mange any recruitment processes, including interviews, offer letters, training etc..
• General HR approvals and staff management. (KPI’s, reviews, visa’s etc)
To apply please upload your CV below.