Spa Recruit Middle East are seeking Specialist Dermatologists to join high end Aesthetic Clinics in Dubai, Fujairah, RAK and Oman.
Reporting in to the Medical Director, you would play a central role in the delivery of dermatological expertise through your consulting and diagnostic interaction and servicing the clients.
Broadly speaking, your duties and responsibilities would cover the following areas:
- Clinical:Provide our customers with the highest standard of consultation, diagnosis and appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures. Follow up and ensure efficacy and client satisfaction. Attend to any emergencies that may arise in the course of a treatment or procedure.
- Management: Drive key service quality processes at the clinic level, as custodian. Supervise all cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff.
- Compliance: Ensure adherence to all safety guidelines and processes.
- A Master’s Degree in Dermatology or an equivalent Diploma
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent diagnostic & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English. Arabic is a bonus
- DHA registered or eligibility is preferred for this role
Follow Spa Recruit Middle East on Instagram for the latest dermatologist jobs in the Middle East.
|Job Category||Medi Spa|