Reporting in to the Medical Director, you would play a central role in the delivery of dermatological expertise through your consulting and diagnostic interaction and servicing our clients.
Broadly speaking, your duties and responsibilities would cover the following areas:
- Clinical: Provide our customers with the highest standard of consultation, diagnosis and appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures. Follow up and ensure efficacy, tolerability and client satisfaction.
- Management: Drive key service quality processes at the clinic level, as custodian.
- Compliance: Ensure adherence to all safety guidelines and processes
- A Degree in Dermatology or an equivalent Diploma
- DVD dermatology/ MBBS
- Up to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Experience working in aesthetic clinic
- Injectable experience
- Excellent diagnostic & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English. Arabic is a bonus
|Job Category||Medi Spa|