Start Date: 1st November
Salary Range BD: 1,000 – 1300
Single 1 bedroom Apartment
Primary responsibility is to provide a world class Spa and Salon experience in a timely, courteous and efficient manner. Assists in providing information to any guest inquiries guarantee and optimization of the smooth and efficient work flow in the Spa and Salon. Schedule and maintain staffing levels. Maintains impeccable cleanliness of the entire facility. Extend lateral service to all spa staff when available. The operational product and retail line will be a responsibility with inventory, revenue and expense goals to be met. Continual training and development of staff will be a major responsibility.
Reports To: General Manager
10 Years minimum experience at a luxury salon environment. Requirements are representative of extensive levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
1. Certification from a recognized Beauty School or Apprenticeship
2. 10 years’ experience in similar position in Spa or Salon industry
3. Ability to pleasantly communicate with proper grammar in English
4. Ability to learn all services required in the Spa and Salon
5. Ability to provide legible communication
6. Certification in cosmetology services
7. Able to train staff on spa protocols and follow up on company brand trainings
8. Able to lead and develop employees and services
1. Extensive knowledge of a variety of spa, beauty and nail services.
2. Retail sales experience
1. Knowledge of spa and salon procedures
2. Ability to focus attention on guest needs
3. Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the Spa
4. Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision
5. Knowledge of and ability to sell spa products
6. Ability to keep all spa areas clean
7. Attention to detail
1. Ability to work spa reception desk as needed
2. Ability to input and access data in computer reservations system and P.O.S.
3. Ability to advice and upsell Retail products
Essential Job Functions:
1. Maintain complete knowledge of:
a) All spa and salon features/services, hours of operation
b) Supervise the training, development and daily performance of all staff.
c) Commitment to applying fair and consistent direction to all staff regarding
proper uniform, job standards, job expectations and adherence to the company
standards, policies & procedures.
d) Schedule product knowledge and service training programs for massage, facial
and salon departments as needed (minimum of quarterly).
e) Assure consistent practice of treatment protocols
f) Accountable for all service department operations/staff, including Spa, Salon,
Nails and Brow bar
g) Scheduled daily group activities
h) Manage the Training and orientation of all new employees on Spa Treatments, Spa
Protocols Spa Policy’s, body treatments, wraps, massage techniques, to ensure
consistency for all services provided.
i) Orient all new employees on products utilized for treatments and retail.
j) Research continuing education opportunities for staff and report/assist with
opportunities to Assistant Spa Director.
k) Perform inventory of products and report needs for ordering in a timely manner
to the General Manager.
l) Act as the liaison for communication between Therapists and Spa upper
m) Research new treatments and services in order to continually update service
menu and keep on top of industry growth and standards.
n) Assist with external and in‐house marketing ideas, and promotions as needed.
o) Assist Spa Management team in development and training of Front Desk staff’s
p) Knowledge of service and sales procedure to clients, in regards to
q) Booking procedures for treatments and packages.
r) Perform routine checks of all treatments, prep rooms and equipment in order to
ensure proper storage and cleanliness of service areas.
|Job Category||Salon, Spa|